Monday, July 7, 2014

What You Need To Get Through A Divorce While Pregnant

Divorce can be mentally and physically draining, especially if you are pregnant during the process. What extra steps do you need to take after deciding to divorce, while expecting? The article below answers this question...

"As a new mother, the first few months I could barely keep my eyes open (by the way, sleep deprivation sucks)! When my daughter started sleeping through the night, I went through my share of iconic breakup flicks such as 'Living Out Loud,' 'Bridget Jones’ Diary' and 'When Harry Met Sally.' I devoured microwave popcorn and mint chocolate chip ice cream. I blew through boxes of Kleenex. It may be cliché, but sometimes it simply works. It’s important to let sadness move through you, instead of holding onto it."

No comments:

Post a Comment